Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the Council’s Revenue outturn for 2021/22, as shown in Annexes 1 and 2 to the report, be noted.
2. That the reasons for the budget variances, as shown in paragraph 3 of the report, be noted.
3. That the transfers to reserves of £3.373M detailed in paragraph 3.15 of the report be approved.
4. That the items shown in paragraph 3.18 of the report, totalling £23,100, be approved for carry forward into the 2022/23 revenue budget.
5. That the transfers to reserves as detailed in paragraph 4 of the report be approved.
6. That the Head of Finance and Revenues be authorised to make necessary adjustments through the Regeneration Reserve, should any additional variances be identified in finalising the Statement of Accounts for 2021/22.
Publication date: 23/06/2022
Date of decision: 22/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 22/06/2022 - Cabinet