Your Councillors by Ward

Local Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.

They have regular contact with the general public through council meetings, telephone calls or surgeries. Surgeries provide an opportunity for any ward resident to go and talk their councillor face to face and these take place on a regular basis.

Councillors are not paid a salary for their work, but they do receive allowances. By law, all members of the Council are required to complete a declaration of interest form, the details of which are published annually.

To find your councillor please use the below links:

 Ampfield & Braishfield

 Andover Downlands

 Andover Harroway

 Andover Millway

 Andover Romans

 Andover St Mary's

 Andover Winton




 Bourne Valley

 Charlton & the Pentons

 Chilworth, Nursling & Rownhams


 Mid Test

 North Baddesley

 Romsey Abbey

 Romsey Cupernham

 Romsey Tadburn

 Valley Park